If your student loans are through the federal government, you can quickly identify your loan servicer by logging in to your Government Student Qualities account with your FSA ID. Your account dashboard contains the name of your student loan servicer and other valuable information about your account, including the types of student loans you have, loan balances, and the accrued interest on those loans.
Several other style of find your own federal student loan servicer is to call step one-800-433-3243 if not TTY 1-800-730-8913 to the deaf otherwise difficult-of-reading.
Regulators student loan servicers
- Aidvantage – 1-800-722-1300
- ECSI – 1-866-313-3797
- FedLoan Resolve (PHEAA) – 1-800-699-2908
- Brick State Authorities & Tips (GSM&R) – 1-800-719-0708
- Large Ponds Instructional Investment Attributes, Inc. – 1-800-236-4300
- HESC/Edfinancial – 1-855-337-6884
- MOHELA – 1-888-866-4352
- Nelnet – 1-888-486-4722
- OSLA Repair – 1-866-264-9762
- Practical Quality Classification (just for authorities college loans into the standard) – 1-800-621-3115 otherwise TTY step 1-877-825-9923 toward deaf otherwise hard-of-hearing